The Munch Museum offers guided tours for nursery schools, primary schools, universities, colleges and other groups.
Prices for guided tours:
- Nursery schools with up to 15 children per group: NOK 600. Free admittance.
- Primary schools with up to 15 children per group: NOK 600. Free admittance.
- Upper secondary schools with up to 25 students per group: NOK 600. Free admittance.
- Students/Seniors: NOK 600 + NOK 60 entrance fee per person.
- Groups on weekdays after 2.15 pm and on weekends: NOK 1500 + NOK 60 per person.
The museum's teaching rooms can be reserved in advance by school classes for arts and crafts activities and lunch breaks.
Note: We can in most cases accommodate two parallel groups at the same time, but this depends on the exhibition.
Schools and nursery schools that wish to visit the Museum independently are very welcome to do so. Admittance is free for schoolchildren and teachers. We would appreciate that you contact the museum in advance to arrange a date.
For further information and booking:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (+47) 23 49 35 00 (Please call between 12.30 pm and 3 pm)